If your problem is error code 10022 in Darktide, then you have a few effortless methods to solve this irritating error in the game Warhammer 40K: Darktide. Those are –
- Repair all easy anti-cheat certificates,
- Check if there any Windows update is pending,
- Disable Windows Insider Program, and
- Repair Windows files.
The popularity of the game Warhammer 40K: Darktide is increasing like a storm, and every day millions of gamers are playing this game. But as it is a part of advanced technology, it is not beyond technical issues and errors. And one such error is error 10022.
When it happens, gamers probably get the most irritating feeling in the world, because it stops the game. And this is why I felt the urge to write about the solutions to this error in an article so that gamers can solve this error on their own. I bet after finishing reading this article, you will be able to remove this error from your game completely.
So, should I start?
What Are The Causes Of Darktide Error Code 10022?
There can be several reasons behind this error 10022. Here I am giving you the main reasons.
- The Easy Anti-Cheat certificates have got corrupted.
- Outdated OS.
- Corrupted Windows files.
- Using an incompatible Windows version through Windows Insider Program.
Now let me elaborate on the 4 methods that can resolve the error 10022 issues in Darktide.
How To Fix The Darktide Error Code 10022?
As I have told you, there are 4 separate methods that can solve this error. And now here in this part of this article, I am going to elaborate on them.
1. Repair All Easy Anti-Cheat Certificates
Corrupted easy anti-cheat certificates are one of the main reasons behind the error 10022 in Warhammer 40K: Darktide. So, the first method that you should try is to repair easy anti-cheat certificates.
To repair easy anti-cheat certificates –
- Open C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 DARKTIDE\EasyAntiCheat.
- Delete the Certificates folder.
- Open Command Prompt.
- Type “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 DARKTIDE\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup.exe” install 7acc27ad90f7456f9ca9cf05bb7ef6db
2. Check If There Any Windows Update Is Pending
If you are running an outdated version of Windows, then you might face this error 10022 while playing Darktide. So please check if there is any update pending on your version of Windows.
To check for any pending updates on Windows –
- Open Settings of Windows.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click Check for updates.
- Install all pending updates.
3. Disable Windows Insider Program
If your version of Windows does not support Easy Anti-Cheat, then this error 10022 might occur in your game. To avoid this, you have to disable Windows Insider Program.
To disable Windows Insider Program –
- Click the Start button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click Windows Insider Program.
- Turn off the toggle for Stop Insider Preview Builds.
- Click Roll me back to the last Windows release.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Restart Now.
4. Repair Windows Files
Corrupted Windows files can be the reason behind this error 10022. To repair corrupted Windows files –
- Open the Windows Search box.
- Type Powershell and open it.
- Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
- If you find any problem, type the following command – DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Restart PC.
The Final Words
So now you know what to do to remove the error 10022 from Darktide. If you face this error in your game, try these methods one by one and see which one solves this error for you. All the best! Happy gaming!
You May Also Like: