If you are a regular player of Darktide, you must have encountered the Darktide error code 3001. The moment this error code shows up, you will see a message that says ‘Failed Joining Server’. Darktide error code 3001 can appear when players try to load the screen. On the other hand, it can show up in the middle of the game as well. To fix it-
- Restart the game.
- Remove Darktide AppData.
- Decrease the number of Worker Threads.
- Reset the internet (modem/reset).
- Use a VPN.
- Try logging into Another Character.
Error code 3001 in the game Darktide prevents players from playing the game. So, no one wants to face this error code while he is in the middle of the game. Now, in the below sections of this article, I am going to tell you how players of Darktide will be able to get rid of the error code 3001 in detail.
What Are The Reasons For The Darktide Error Code 3001?
Simply put, if you ask about the causes of the problem, no clear reasons behind this issue have been found till now. But, it can be assumed that the error code 3001 in the game Darktide is raised by the server of the game itself or a fault in the internet.
Darktide error code 3001 can show up while players are trying to load the game after choosing the characters and entering the Morningstar hub area. Many players have reported that the error code 3001 in Darktide kicked them out while they were in the middle of the match.
Darktide Error 3001- 6 Easy Fixes
Here are the 6 best possible fixes for the error code 3001 in the game, Darktide.
Restart The Game
Sometimes, restarting the game, Darktide is the best solution to get rid of the issue. Restarting the game will clear up many bugs in the game. Just close the game and sit back for 5 to 7 minutes. Start the game again.
Remove Darktide AppData
Removing the AppData of the game, Darktide can help players to fix the problem.
- So, first, players will have to press Windows (start) + R key together.
- When the dialogue box appears, they will have to type: %appdata%.
- Hit the enter button.
- When the next window shows up, move to the folder, known as Fatshark.
- Remove the folder name Darktide.
- Start the game again.
Decrease The Number Of Worker Threads
If you decrease the number of Worker Threads, it will help you to get rid of the error code 3001.
- So, before pressing the Play button on the starting screen, look underneath.
- You will be able to notice the menu, known as Settings.
- There, reduce the Worker Threads number at least by 2.
Reset The Internet (Modem/Router)
To reset the internet, you will have to-
- Unplug the router first.
- Sit back and relax for at least 30 to 35 seconds.
- Plug it again.
- Verify if you are online.
- Try to play the game Darktide again.
Use A VPN
Many players have said that the moment they start using a VPN, they get rid of the error code 3001.
Try Logging Into Another Character
Players may try to log into another character using the ‘change operatives’ option to resolve the issue.
Darktide is now considered one of the most-played online video games. So, issues like the error code 3001 should not hamper the game. These 6 fixes are pretty easy and players can try them anytime. All the best! Happy gaming!