If you are a user of the Google Play Store, you must be familiar with error code r013. Error code is such an issue that many people face every day. If you wish to resolve this issue, you will have to:-
- Keep refreshing the page of the Google Play Store.
- Repeatedly press the Checkout button.
- Ensure that your network connection is stable.
- Open the Google Play Store from another web browser.
- Try to use another app store service.
Seeing the error code r013 frequently is a significant issue on the Google Play Store. This error code appears when users try to check out their carts. It can also happen when they try to add some things to their carts. However, no matter what the scenario is, this issue is pretty annoying for everyone.
So, this error code must be resolved. That is why in this article, I am going to discuss how you can solve this issue. Keep reading.
What Are The Reasons For The Error Code R013?
Error code r013 is an error that can be generated in the Google Play servers. Or, you have an internet connection that is fluctuating frequently. Therefore, if this error occurs, this is not your fault.
You can have multiple options by which you will be able to get rid of this issue. And the best part is that these methods are pretty simple to do. So, you can try them without the help of any professional or expert.
Ways To Fix Error Code R013
1. Keep Refreshing The Page Of The Google Play Store.
If the page of the Google Play Store gets more traffic than ever, you can encounter the error code r013. So, you can refresh this page as one of the troubleshooting options. This will reduce the traffic on the page of the Google Play Store. Therefore, you will not see this error again.
2. Repeatedly Press The Checkout Button.
If refreshing the page of the Google Play Store does not work for you, you will have to repeatedly press the checkout button. You can try this troubleshooting method when you are about to add any item to your cart. After pressing the Checkout button, you have to add the item again to finish the process successfully.
3. Ensure That Your Network Connection Is Stable.
Checking your internet connection is one of the easiest troubleshooting methods that you can try. If you want to open the page of the Google Play Store, you will need to have a stable and strong internet connection. So, you should make sure that your internet connection is strong.
4. Launch The Google Play Store From Another Web Browser.
In case the 3 ways do not solve this error on Google Play Store, you should launch the Google Play Store from another web browser.
Here is how you will be able to try this procedure.
- You should add an item to the cart from the first browser.
- Do not close the first window or check out from the page.
- Launch another web browser.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Check your cart.
- Simply choose the checkout button if you see the item in your cart.
- If the item is not there, add it and checkout.
5. Try To Use Another App Store Service.
If anything does not solve your issue, you can try to use another app store service. So, here are some of the alternative apps that you can use instead of using the Google Play Store app.
- Best Buy
- Amazon Store
- Google Fi Store
How To Prevent A Error Code: R013 From Happening In Future
Actually, if the error occurs due to server issues, you can stop this problem. So, one thing you have to ensure is that you have a stable internet connection.
Other Errors Shown By Google Store With Error R013
- HTTP 500
- HTTP 502
- Out of Stock
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I reset my network settings?
Ans. Resetting the settings of your network is one of the best troubleshooting methods. Doing a network reset, you will be able to delete all the connection settings. Also, the best part is that resetting your network is not at all harmful to your PC or laptop. So, here is how you will be able to reset network settings.
- If you use Windows 10, you will have to go to the Status Tab, then click on the Network Reset option.
- If you are a user of windows 11, you should opt for the Advanced network settings. Then, you will have to select the network reset option.
Q2. How do I disable VPN?
Ans. Here is the entire procedure that can help you in disabling your VPN.
- Go to windows.
- After that, open the settings menu.
- Opt for the network and internet buttons.
- Go to the left-hand menu and choose the VPN category.
- Now, look at your right side. Here, you will need to choose the VPN connection that you wish to disable.
- You will be able to disconnect it by choosing the Disconnect option.
Q3. Why do I get an error message on the Google Play store?
Ans. You may get error messages on the Google Play Store because of unstable internet connection or server errors. If you want to get rid of this issue, you can update the Google Play Store, clear Google cache and Google Play Store app data, etc. Also, you can restart the device, uninstall and reinstall the Google Play Store, do a System update, and clear the phone’s storage.
So, from now on, you can resolve this yourself as you are aware of the methods. I hope these ways are enough to get rid of this error code. Also, you can get the help of Restore Repair Tool to scan and replace any corrupt file from your device. All the best!