Bungie Error Code Calabrese can show up on the screen the moment players of Destiny 2 try to join themselves to the game server. The moment the D2 error code calabrese occurs, you will be able to see a notification like this: “You have been returned to Orbit. Please try again.”
To resolve the Bungie Error Code Calabrese, players will have to:
- Have a strong and stable network connection.
- Reboot the router and modem.
- Adjust the DNS settings.
- Flush the Resolver Cache of the DNS to clean up corrupted or outdated entries.
- Turn off the VPN.
- Turn off anti-virus software.
Don’t worry! Error Code Calabrese in Destiny 2 is one of the most common issues that can be fixed in minutes. Below, I am giving you a detailed guide on the causes of this issue and how you can fix it.
Calabrese error code causes in Destiny 2
Generally, the Destiny 2 error code Calabrese shows up when the game server is under maintenance. During this time, the game is entirely unavailable to the players.
Therefore, if players get this frequently while trying to play Destiny 2, they should immediately check the status of the game server. To check the server status, players may go to the official website of Bungie or its social media page.
However, there can be other reasons for the error code Calabrese in Destiny 2.
- Outdated or corrupted software can be a cause of this issue.
- Poor internet connection is another reason for the error code Calabrese in Destiny 2.
- If you have enabled the VPN or anti-virus software while playing Destiny 2, you may encounter this error.
- Improper DNS settings can be the cause of this error code.
Destiny 2 Error Code Calabrese: How To Fix?
Destiny 2 players are grappling with the enigmatic “Error Code Calabrese,” a vexing issue disrupting gameplay. Bungie, the developer, has remained tight-lipped about its origins and solutions, leaving the community puzzled. Speculation abounds as players await clarification amidst their cosmic battles.
Fixes that resolve the Bungie Error Code Calabrese are quite simple. Here they are:
1. Have A Strong And Stable Network Connection
Playing Destiny 2 requires players to have a solid network connection. Also, the network connection should be stable. So, players will have to ensure that they have a strong and stable network connection before playing Destiny 2.
Reboot The Router And Modem
Players will need to unplug the router first. After that, they will have to disconnect the modem. Just pull the power cord to disconnect the router and modem, as they do not have any power buttons. Let them be for at least 30 to 45 seconds. After that, players will have to connect them again.
Adjust The DNS Settings
- Launch the Control Panel.
- Choose Network and Internet.
- Select the Network and Sharing Center.
- Now, choose the option Change adapter settings that remains in the left panel.
- Right-click on the active network interface.
- Choose Properties.
- Choose and verify Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Choose the Properties button.
- Choose the option Use the following DNS server settings.
- Go to the Preferred DNS server. Confirm the primary address in DNS.
- After that, type the following:
- Cloudflare- 184.108.40.206
- Google Public DNS: 220.127.116.11
- OpenDNS- 18.104.22.168
Delete corrupt or out-of-date DNS entries by flushing the resolver cache
Flushing the Resolver Cache of the DNS will remove any outdated or corrupted entries from your device. To do that:
- Launch the Start Button first.
- Choose Programs.
- Then select Accessories.
- Choose the Command Prompt option.
- When you see the command prompt window appear, type ipconfig/flushdns.
- Hit the enter button.
- A notification will appear, on which you should confirm the DNS Resolver Cache is flushed successfully.
1. Turn Off VPN
- First, launch the settings.
- Go to the Network and Internet buttons.
- Choose VPN.
- Choose the VPN connection that you want to turn off.
- Select Disconnect.
2. Turn Off Anti-Virus Software
- Launch settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Now, hover over the Virus and Threat Protection option.
- Choose the Manage option.
- Disable the Real-Time protection.
The Bottom Line
These six methods are simple enough to fix the Bungie Error Code Calabrese in minutes, and you can try them yourself. That’s all. All the best!