If you are wondering about “How To Unlock A Permanently Locked Snapchat Account” you are in the right place.
Being on Social Media, such as Snapchat, is difficult in this day and age owing to the number of laws and standards enforced on users by Social Media sites.
Due to a lack of information among users, they may occasionally engage in behaviours that are expressly forbidden, resulting in a temporary or permanently closed Snapchat Account.
This post will walk you through different methods for regaining access to your permanently blocked Snapchat account.
Reasons For Snapchat Account Lock
A Snapchat account may be temporarily or permanently disabled for a variety of reasons.
Although Snapchat usually tells users about the cause of the account restriction, there are times when the Snapchat Team locks users’ accounts without providing an explanation.
The following are possible explanations for the Snapchat account freeze.
- Using Third-Party Apps and Platforms that are not Authorized by Snapchat.
- Spamming messages to other users on the App
- Abusive and Offensive Behavior on The App
- Sending a large number of requests to people without first validating email and phone number
Ways To Unlock A Blocked Account On Snapchat
Although there are several answers to the question “How To Unlock A Permanently Locked Snapchat Account”, here are a few of the more common ones.
Unlocking Through The Website.
If the account of a user is blocked the user can use the Snapchat Website to get back their Account.
- The User Should Go To www.snapchat.com/unlock on the Web Browser.
- Fill in The Username and Password Details on the displayed Webpage and Press the Login Button
- The users may have to complete security verification.
- Once the security verification is completed, the users will be shown a webpage with Unlock button on the bottom. The users must press the unlock button.
- If the users are allowed to move forward, that indicates that the account is now unlocked.
- If the users are not allowed to move forward, the user should try after a few hours to unlock the account.
Insight: If the account has been blocked for more than 72 hours, it may be permanently blocked and could be unlocked from this method.
Unlocking Through Reinstalling The App
By uninstalling and reinstalling the software on the mobile phone, a banned account can be reinstated. Uninstalling the program may remove the app’s cache, which may be able to unlock the account.
However, if the account has been blocked by the Snapchat Server, this approach will not be able to unlock it.
Unlocking Through Snapchat’s Customer Service
Contacting Snapchat’s Customer Care Service is one of the most effective and dependable methods of unlocking a banned Snapchat account.
Contacting the Customer Service staff will not only assist the customer in unlocking their account but will also provide them with the reason and time required to unlock their account.
To contact Snapchat Customer Service about the Account Block, the user must do the following:
- The user should go to https://support.snapchat.com/en-US on the Web Browser.
- For the Web Page displayed, the user must press the Contact Us button.
- Once there the user must select the option “Can’t Access My Account”
- Once the additional alternatives are provided, the user must choose between “My Account Was Hacked” and “My Account Was Locked.”
- The user must then provide information such as their username, email address, and an explanation of what happened before pressing the Send button.
Unlocking Through Removing All Third-Party Snapchat Plugins And Apps
If the user’s account is linked to Third-Party Snapchat Plugins, and the user is wondering “Why Did My Snapchat Get Locked” or “Why Does My Snapchat Keep Getting Locked” it is plausible that this is the cause of the account restriction.
If the user receives an email or warning that his or her account has been blocked, the user must delete the third-party apps or risk a permanent ban.
How To Remove All Third-Party Snapchat Plugins And Apps
To remove all third-party Snapchat plugins and apps the user must follow the following steps:
- Tap on your Profile and Click on Settings
- Tap on “Connected Apps” to list all the Third-Party Connected To the user’s Snapchat Account.
- Tap on the Unauthorized App, the user wants to remove.
- Tap on the “Remove” button at the bottom of the Screen
The user must delete the Third-Party Unauthorized Apps after they have been removed from Snapchat.
Even after removing Third-Party Apps from the account and uninstalling them from the device, users may have login troubles until the issue is rectified.
How Do I Stop Snapchat From Locking My Account
Following Snapchat’s Code of Conduct and Rules is the best way to not let Snapchat Lock Your Account.
The users must read through the following points as a guide to the behavioral conduct on the app
- Snapchat prohibits the use of Third-Party Apps as it compromises the Data Privacy and Data Protection of its users. Thus, the users should not use any such Unauthorized Apps.
- Abusive Behavior constituting Bullying, Hate Speech and Sexually Offensive Comments must not be used by the users
- The users must not indulge in spamming the other users on the platform, especially when no interest is shown from the other user.
Concluding The Snapchat Block
The best answer to the question “How To Unlock A Permanently Locked Snapchat Account” is to not get blocked in the first place.
Following the conduct specified by Snapchat not only safeguards the user from getting blocked but also ensures a pleasant and fun experience for other users on the platform.
This article also gave the users answers to the questions like “why did my Snapchat get locked” by providing various reasons for Snapchat Block and “
How Do I Stop Snapchat From Locking My Account” by providing the guideline behavior to users to follow.
1: How to use Snapchat Support Unlock Account Feature?
Ans: Snapchat Support could be used to Unlock The Blocked account, by contacting them through https://support.snapchat.com/en-US.
2: How to Unlock Permanently Locked Account?
Ans: It is highly unlikely to unlock the Permanently Locked Account however, the user can use the methods stated above, to try to unlock the Locked Account.
3: What to do if my Snapchat account has been temporarily locked?
Ans: The user can contact the Support Team of Snapchat to contact them about the reason and the duration of the temporary block.
Also, the user can use the techniques stated above to unlock their blocked account.
4: How do I Unlock My Snapchat Account
Ans: If it is a temporary block, the Snapchat Account could be unlocked after a certain duration
However, if the block is permanent it is highly likely that the account would remain in the same condition and the user must contact the Snapchat Support Team for help.
Read More: How To Watch Super Bowl On Ps5