Are you a gamer and irritated with Darktide error code 9999? You can fix this annoying error by the following methods are
1. Reset your router
2. Renew IP and flush DNS
3. Allow the game through the firewall
4. Try to use a different internet connection.
Darktide error code 9999 is very frustrating as it prevents you from enjoying your game. And people consider this game one of the best games in the world, and this always comes as a negative side of this game.
But before you start thinking that this is the fault of the game only, let me tell you that this issue can be solved very quickly, and no expert knowledge is required for that. And this is why I am writing this article so that you can fix your problem and enjoy your game Darktide.
So, should we start?
What Is Darktide Error Code 9999?
When you try to play the game and the game tries to connect to its server, and it faces any issue while connecting, then you might face this error 9999 on Darktide. So whenever the game fails to connect to the server, it shows an error to the player. And this is error 9999 on Darktide. It can happen anytime, no matter whether you are playing single or multiplayer.
What Are The Causes Of Darktide Error Code 9999
As I told you, failed attempts to connect to the servers of the game is one of the main reasons for error 9999 on the game Darktide. But there could be a few other reasons too behind this error. One such reason is a bad internet connection, the firewall of your computer, faulty IP and DNS, or a Wi-Fi router fault.
But if these are the reasons behind this error, then what are the solutions? Check below for the answer!
Know About: Virtwifi’s Internet Access
How To Fix Error Code 9999
There are four methods to solve this error 9999 on Darktide, as I said before. Here in this part of this article, I am going to elaborate on them one by one.
1. Reset Router
If the Wi-Fi router you are using is problematic, then you might face this error while trying to play the game. And to overcome the error, you have to reset that Wi-Fi router.
To reset the router –
- While keeping the router plugged in, find and press the reset button of the router and hold it for at least 30 seconds.
- Then allow the router to turn on.
- This process will reset your router. Once done, open your game and check if the problem is gone or not.
2. Renew IP And Flush DNS
This is method no. 2 for you. You should try this if method no. 1 does not work for you.
- Type CMD in the search bar of your computer, and click on Command Prompt from the list.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter. This will re-establish your IP address.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. This action will flush the DNS for you.
- Now check if the problem still is there or not.
3. Allow The Game Through The Firewall
If your Firewall is blocking the game, then you should allow it through the firewall.
- Open Windows Security.
- Click on Virus & Threat Protection.
- Click Manage Settings.
- Scroll down and click Exclusions.
- Add your game to the list of Exclusions.
4. Use Another Connection
To check if the problem lies in the internet connection, disconnect the present connection and try to use another connection. If the game runs smoothly with the new connection, then you should change the first connection.
The Final Words
Connection problems to the game server are the main reason behind error 9999 on Darktide. But besides that, there are a few other reasons that can be solved by changing the internet connection, renewing the IP and flushing DNS, allowing the game through the firewall, etc. So do whatever you need to fix this issue and enjoy the game.
Read More: Cannot Connect To Zoom Because Of Error Code 2207